Phil & Ted’s Navigator Buggy Stroller
For parents who live in an urban area, one of the most important parameters to enjoy a baby buggy stroller, would be it;s ability to ride at urban terrains, pavements, curves, malls and stores, and at the end be folded ice and easy to the back of a car.
Here are some of the highlights which make this baby buggy stroller such a good value for money deal:
- 100% Polyester
- One hand fast fold and frame lock with easy release 12″ air filled tires for cushioned ride with swivel or locking front wheel and flip-flop friendly foot brake for easy parking
- Easy zip-off fabric and performance seating system features a contoured, vented seat back that reclines all the way to lie flat for a newborn; Optional Rear Facing Seat can easily be attached with removal of fabric
- Fully adjustable handlebar, follow-the-sun sunhood, plastic footwell for easy cleaning, and 5-point harness with new tailfree design for easy adjustment and clean look
- Can take the doubles kit and infant car seat at the same time as one of eight modes spanning birth to toddler to the stroller accommodating two children
- Stroller can hold up to 44 pounds in single mode plus an additional 11 pounds in the newly designed gear basket Stroller weighs 27 pounds, amongst lightest in its class.
The second important parameter for urban parents is the versatile ability to change the seats so the baby buggy stroller can be used along with the baby from a newborn to a toddler. The phil&teds navigator Buggy has all the kits available so that it stays light weight and the child seat, car seat or sun protection hood can all be dispatched.
The phil&teds Navigator Buggy Mix and Match
One other beautiful thing is that parents can mix and match all the accessories.